A few of our batter and reso heads, like the G1 Clear, are the same. Those SKUs maybe listed on our website as either reso, batter, or both, for ease of navigation. So, when placing an order, they may appear as either reso or batter.
Articles in this section
- I have one of your drumheads that says Level 360 on it. Are the new heads still the same?
- What are the differences between dB Zero and dB One drumheads?
- How do I tune my dB One drumheads?
- Can I order custom-sized drumheads?
- What is EVANS Level 360 technology?
- I need a larger/smaller sized snare drum head. Can I use a tom head instead?
- Are some of your batter heads and resonant heads the same product?
- Do you offer smaller or larger Hydraulic snare heads?
- What are the differences between EVANS Hydraulic Heads?
- What is the hole in my 2-ply drumhead?