Our tom heads can be used as snare heads without any issue. The only difference between our hydraulic snare batters and hydraulic tom batters is the snare batters' frosted coating. Despite that, both heads will sound and perform nearly the same.
Articles in this section
- I have one of your drumheads that says Level 360 on it. Are the new heads still the same?
- What are the differences between dB Zero and dB One drumheads?
- How do I tune my dB One drumheads?
- Can I order custom-sized drumheads?
- What is EVANS Level 360 technology?
- I need a larger/smaller sized snare drum head. Can I use a tom head instead?
- Are some of your batter heads and resonant heads the same product?
- Do you offer smaller or larger Hydraulic snare heads?
- What are the differences between EVANS Hydraulic Heads?
- What is the hole in my 2-ply drumhead?