Yes, our tom heads can be utilized as snare heads, without significant difference in tone.
Articles in this section
- I have one of your drumheads that says Level 360 on it. Are the new heads still the same?
- What are the differences between dB Zero and dB One drumheads?
- How do I tune my dB One drumheads?
- Can I order custom-sized drumheads?
- What is EVANS Level 360 technology?
- I need a larger/smaller sized snare drum head. Can I use a tom head instead?
- Are some of your batter heads and resonant heads the same product?
- Do you offer smaller or larger Hydraulic snare heads?
- What are the differences between EVANS Hydraulic Heads?
- What is the hole in my 2-ply drumhead?