VENN is used just like your cane reed although requires no break in period and does not need to be moistened before use. We do advise experimenting with the position of the reed on the table of your mouthpiece for achieving optimal playability and response.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an exchange program for VENN Synthetic Reeds?
- Tips for VENN reed selection.
- What can I do if I didn't find the perfect strength of VENN?
- How long do VENN reeds last?
- What strength VENN should I choose? How do the reed strengths compare?
- How do I properly use and care for VENN?
- Can VENN be cleaned and disinfected?
- Do I use VENN like a cane reed?
- What are VENN reeds made of?
- Can the VENN reeds be filed, sanded or otherwise modified?