We encourage you to experience VENN as designed before sanding or attempting modifications. However, VENN can successfully be sanded at the musician’s discretion. While typical cane reed modifications may be helpful for VENN, musicians should anticipate differences in how the reed responds to changes made by hand.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an exchange program for VENN Synthetic Reeds?
- Tips for VENN reed selection.
- What can I do if I didn't find the perfect strength of VENN?
- How long do VENN reeds last?
- What strength VENN should I choose? How do the reed strengths compare?
- How do I properly use and care for VENN?
- Can VENN be cleaned and disinfected?
- Do I use VENN like a cane reed?
- What are VENN reeds made of?
- Can the VENN reeds be filed, sanded or otherwise modified?