All orders destined for Europe are shipped from our UK warehouse and are processed as delivered duty paid (DDP). D’Addario Europe are the Importer of Record and take full responsibility for all customs declaration and charges, as well as for declaring and paying the correct VAT to the destination countries authorities.
Articles in this section
- Where are European orders shipped from?
- What is the status of my order?
- What should I do if I am having an issue placing an order on your website or if there is an error while processing my payment?
- Can I cancel an order placed through your website?
- How do I remove or edit products in my cart?
- How do I initiate a return?
- Can I return clearance items?
- Was I charged twice for my order?
- My order is late and/or incorrect. What should I do?
- I have an issue with my Amazon order/delivery. What should I do?