We accept any type of alloy string (nylon, steel, nickel, bronze, monel), for guitar or orchestral instruments. We accept all brands of strings in our recycling program.
Articles in this section
- How do I recycle my strings?
- Which stores in my area are recycling centers?
- Is Playback String Recycling available in my country?
- When will Playback be available in my country?
- Is there a minimum amount of strings I can send in for recycling?
- How many sets of strings equal 5 lbs?
- What type of strings do you accept, and do they have to be D'Addario strings?
- What happens to the strings? How are they recycled?
- Can I ship my strings directly to D'Addario, or should I drop them off at a D'Addario facility?
- How does my store/school/business become a string recycling center?