Circuit Breaker cables allow you to mute the signal passing through the cable using a switch on the side of the plug. The latching switches will mute the signal indefinitely when the button is pressed once. The signal will not return until the button is pressed again. Momentary switches will only mute the signal while the button is being pressed down. As soon as the button is let go, the signal will return.
Articles in this section
- What is your warranty on cables?
- Do you offer extra cable wire for your DIY cable kits?
- My circuit breaker cable stopped working. What should I do?
- What is the difference between momentary and latching switches on the Circuit Breaker instrument cables?
- What's the configuration of the DB25 Modular Snake System?