Your Micro Tuner is in Idle Mode. It will display a blank screen with a white line until you begin tuning. Once the tuner is clipped onto the instrument and you begin tuning, it should begin to register and display the notes. If the tuner doesn’t register notes at all, contact us as there may be another issue.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find t-shirt sizing info?
- What's the configuration of the DB25 Modular Snake System?
- How do I dispose of Humidipaks?
- Should I "recharge" my Humidipaks?
- Why is my Humiditrak / HTS reading differently from other hygrometers?
- I’m having an issue with my Humiditrak/Humiditrak app. Who can I contact?
- How can I tell if my hygrometer is giving me accurate readings?
- Why aren't my Humidipaks lowering humidity below 60%?
- I’ve been using Humidipaks for some time. Why isn’t the humidity up to 45%-55%?
- My Micro Tuner is blinking/flashing when I turn it on. Is it broken?