Your Micro Tuner is in Idle Mode. It will display a blank screen with a white line until you begin tuning. Once the tuner is clipped onto the instrument and you begin tuning, it should begin to register and display the notes. If the tuner doesn’t register notes at all, contact us as there may be another issue.
Articles in this section
- How long do Humidipaks last?
- How do I dispose of Humidipaks?
- Should I "recharge" my Humidipaks?
- How can I test the accuracy of my Humiditrak / HTS sensor?
- I’ve been using Humidipaks for some time. Why isn’t the humidity up to 45%-55%?
- Why aren't my Humidipaks lowering humidity below 60%?
- I’m having an issue with my Humiditrak/Humiditrak app. Who can I contact?
- How can I tell if my hygrometer is giving me accurate readings?
- What are the adjustable lengths of the XPND Pedalboards?
- Can I mount a power supply under the XPND pedalboards?