Humidipaks typically last 2-4 months but can last as long as six. Under normal conditions, Humidipaks will become firm when they are depleted, which means they need to be replaced. However, they don’t always become firm in high humidity environments. Thus, the best rule of thumb is to replace the packs once they become firm or after 6 months – whichever comes first.
Articles in this section
- How long do Humidipaks last?
- How do I dispose of Humidipaks?
- I’ve been using Humidipaks for some time. Why isn’t the humidity up to 45%-55%?
- Why aren't my Humidipaks lowering humidity below 60%?
- My Humidipaks were left outside in the cold and froze. Can I still use them?
- Should I "recharge" my Humidipaks?
- How can I test the accuracy of my Humiditrak / HTS sensor?
- How can I tell if my hygrometer is giving me accurate readings?
- How long does it take for the Humidifier Pro sponge to absorb water?
- I’m having an issue with my Humiditrak/Humiditrak app. Who can I contact?