We don’t charge for orders until the order physically ships. If you see a duplicate charge for an order, this is likely your credit card’s pre-authorization (or “mirror charge”), not an actual charge. Once the order ships, the funds will be withdrawn from your account. The original pre-authorization charge will be removed from your account after that. If you have any questions about this, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- What is the status of my order?
- How do I remove or edit products in my cart?
- How do I resolve a problem with my payment?
- Was I charged twice for my order?
- My order is late and/or incorrect. What should I do?
- I have an issue with my Amazon order/delivery. What should I do?
- How do I initiate a return?
- Why can't I order from your website?