This is likely an issue with your specific device. For example, if you're on an Android, your phone may auto-fill text into the registration bar. You can turn this off in the settings of your phone, or you can type slowly as to not engage the auto-fill function.
Articles in this section
- My product doesn't have a points code. What should I do?
- I ripped through or can't read the code on my packaging. What should I do?
- My phone is entering characters on the registration page. What should I do?
- Why don't I see my PC points added?
- My item does not have a Players Circle code. What should I do?
- My Players Circle code is not working. What should I do?
- I believe my strings are counterfeit. Who should I contact?