Our tom heads can be used as snare heads without any issue. The only difference between our hydraulic snare batters and hydraulic tom batters is the snare batters' frosted coating. Despite that, both heads will sound and perform nearly the same.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find drum glove sizing info?
- What is Evans Level 360 technology?
- Have certain snare wires been discontinued?
- What is the hole in my 2-ply drumhead?
- Do you offer smaller or larger Hydraulic snare heads?
- Can I order custom-sized drumheads?
- I need a larger/smaller sized snare drum head. Can I use a tom head instead?