We do not recommend "recharging" Humidipaks. Humidipaks are designed to be single use. Once they are worn out, they are intended to be discarded. Typically, packs last anywhere from 4-6 months. We recommend replacing them after 6 months or when they become hardened, whichever comes first.
Articles in this section
- How long do Humidipaks last?
- How do I dispose of Humidipaks?
- I’ve been using Humidipaks for some time. Why isn’t the humidity up to 45%-55%?
- Why aren't my Humidipaks lowering humidity below 60%?
- My Humidipaks were left outside in the cold and froze. Can I still use them?
- Should I "recharge" my Humidipaks?
- How can I test the accuracy of my Humiditrak / HTS sensor?
- How can I tell if my hygrometer is giving me accurate readings?
- How long does it take for the Humidifier Pro sponge to absorb water?
- I’m having an issue with my Humiditrak/Humiditrak app. Who can I contact?