Our advanced manufacturing procedures occasionally result in a defect where strings will be coiled in pairs. Please use our contact form here, select "Defect/Warranty," and fill out the form to give us all the details. Someone on our product team will get back to you ASAP.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy single guitar and bass strings?
- What is the String Finder Tool?
- What is the difference between XT and XS?
- How can I verify the authenticity of my strings?
- What are the scale lengths for your bass strings?
- My string broke! What should I do?
- I received strings coiled in pairs. What do I do?
- What Classical sets have the brown G in them?
- Has EXP been discontinued?