Our advanced manufacturing procedures occasionally result in a defect where strings will be coiled in pairs. Please use our contact form here, select "Defect/Warranty," and fill out the form to give us all the details. Someone on our product team will get back to you ASAP.
Articles in this section
- What are the components of XS Strings?
- What Electric sets have a wound 3rd?
- What are the added benefits to using the XT line and how does the XT compare to its predecessor, the EXP line?
- Do you sell XS plain steel singles?
- Can I buy single guitar and bass strings?
- What is the String Finder Tool?
- What is the difference between XT and XS?
- How can I verify the authenticity of my strings?
- What are the scale lengths for your bass strings?
- My string broke! What should I do?