The inner contents of Humidipaks are made of natural salts and food-grade glycerine. Once the packs become completely solid, they can be cut open and the contents inside are compostable. The packets themselves can be thrown away.
Articles in this section
- How long do Humidipaks last?
- How do I dispose of Humidipaks?
- Should I "recharge" my Humidipaks?
- How can I test the accuracy of my Humiditrak / HTS sensor?
- I’ve been using Humidipaks for some time. Why isn’t the humidity up to 45%-55%?
- Why aren't my Humidipaks lowering humidity below 60%?
- I’m having an issue with my Humiditrak/Humiditrak app. Who can I contact?
- How can I tell if my hygrometer is giving me accurate readings?
- What are the adjustable lengths of the XPND Pedalboards?
- Can I mount a power supply under the XPND pedalboards?