The inner contents of Humidipaks are made of natural salts and food-grade glycerine. Once the packs become completely solid, they can be cut open and the contents inside are compostable. The packets themselves can be thrown away.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find t-shirt sizing info?
- What's the configuration of the DB25 Modular Snake System?
- How do I dispose of Humidipaks?
- Should I "recharge" my Humidipaks?
- Why is my Humiditrak / HTS reading differently from other hygrometers?
- I’m having an issue with my Humiditrak/Humiditrak app. Who can I contact?
- How can I tell if my hygrometer is giving me accurate readings?
- Why aren't my Humidipaks lowering humidity below 60%?
- I’ve been using Humidipaks for some time. Why isn’t the humidity up to 45%-55%?
- My Micro Tuner is blinking/flashing when I turn it on. Is it broken?