VENN reeds tend to run slightly harder than premium cane reeds and other synthetic options that are available. We highly recommend visiting the strength comparison charts for your voice before choosing your VENN reed strength. Note that the range of resistance VENN features will change depending on the size of your mouthpiece model and tip opening, and the positioning of the tip of the VENN reed on the tip rail of your mouthpiece.
Articles in this section
- How long do VENN reeds last?
- How do VENN reed strengths compare?
- How do I properly use and care for VENN?
- Can VENN be cleaned and disinfected?
- Do I use VENN like a cane reed?
- What are VENN reeds made of?
- Can the VENN reeds be filed, sanded or otherwise modified?
- Can I remove the film on the bottom of the reed?
- I’m starting to see a few tiny fibers on the side of VENN. Is this a concern?