VENN is designed to work out of the box, without the care and maintenance needed for cane reeds, while remaining resistant to adverse environments. However, the tip of the reed is still delicate and should be carefully handled. To best protect VENN, we recommend storing it in a reed holder or case such as our RVCASE04 Multi-Reed Storage Case.
Articles in this section
- How long do VENN reeds last?
- How do VENN reed strengths compare?
- How do I properly use and care for VENN?
- Can VENN be cleaned and disinfected?
- Do I use VENN like a cane reed?
- What are VENN reeds made of?
- Can the VENN reeds be filed, sanded or otherwise modified?
- I’m starting to see a few tiny fibers on the side of VENN. Is this a concern?