VENN is designed to work out of the box, without the care and maintenance needed for cane reeds, while remaining resistant to adverse environments. However, the tip of the reed is still delicate and should be carefully handled. To best protect VENN, we recommend storing it in a reed holder or case such as our RVCASE04 Multi-Reed Storage Case.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an exchange program for VENN Synthetic Reeds?
- Tips for VENN reed selection.
- What can I do if I didn't find the perfect strength of VENN?
- How long do VENN reeds last?
- What strength VENN should I choose? How do the reed strengths compare?
- How do I properly use and care for VENN?
- Can VENN be cleaned and disinfected?
- Do I use VENN like a cane reed?
- What are VENN reeds made of?
- Can the VENN reeds be filed, sanded or otherwise modified?