VENN is used just like your cane reed although requires no break in period and does not need to be moistened before use. We do advise experimenting with the position of the reed on the table of your mouthpiece for achieving optimal playability and response.
Articles in this section
- How long do VENN reeds last?
- How do VENN reed strengths compare?
- How do I properly use and care for VENN?
- Can VENN be cleaned and disinfected?
- Do I use VENN like a cane reed?
- What are VENN reeds made of?
- Can the VENN reeds be filed, sanded or otherwise modified?
- I’m starting to see a few tiny fibers on the side of VENN. Is this a concern?