We encourage you to experience VENN as designed before sanding or attempting modifications. However, VENN can successfully be sanded at the musician’s discretion. While typical cane reed modifications may be helpful for VENN, musicians should anticipate differences in how the reed responds to changes made by hand.
Articles in this section
- How long do VENN reeds last?
- How do VENN reed strengths compare?
- How do I properly use and care for VENN?
- Can VENN be cleaned and disinfected?
- Do I use VENN like a cane reed?
- What are VENN reeds made of?
- Can the VENN reeds be filed, sanded or otherwise modified?
- I’m starting to see a few tiny fibers on the side of VENN. Is this a concern?