No. Do not remove the film on the bottom of VENN. The film is designed to protect the reed from damage and it does not affect the performance or sound of the reed.
Articles in this section
- How long do VENN reeds last?
- How do VENN reed strengths compare?
- How do I properly use and care for VENN?
- Can VENN be cleaned and disinfected?
- Do I use VENN like a cane reed?
- What are VENN reeds made of?
- Can the VENN reeds be filed, sanded or otherwise modified?
- Can I remove the film on the bottom of the reed?
- I’m starting to see a few tiny fibers on the side of VENN. Is this a concern?