Over time, tiny fibers may fray slightly on the side of VENN. This is normal, not harmful, and does not affect the performance of the reed. If you find this bothersome, any loose fibers can be carefully clipped away with scissors. Take care to not clip the reed itself and do not pull on the fibers.
Articles in this section
- How long do VENN reeds last?
- How do VENN reed strengths compare?
- How do I properly use and care for VENN?
- Can VENN be cleaned and disinfected?
- Do I use VENN like a cane reed?
- What are VENN reeds made of?
- Can the VENN reeds be filed, sanded or otherwise modified?
- I’m starting to see a few tiny fibers on the side of VENN. Is this a concern?