Classical string sets with either “LP” or “C” at the end of their model number have a brown G (i.e. EJ45LP and EJ46C).
Articles in this section
- Can I buy single guitar and bass strings?
- What is the String Finder Tool?
- What is the difference between XT and XS?
- How can I verify the authenticity of my strings?
- What are the scale lengths for your bass strings?
- My string broke! What should I do?
- I received strings coiled in pairs. What do I do?
- What Classical sets have the brown G in them?
- Has EXP been discontinued?