Yes, our tom heads can be utilized as snare heads, without significant difference in tone.
Articles in this section
- Can I order custom-sized drumheads?
- What is Evans Level 360 technology?
- I need a larger/smaller sized snare drum head. Can I use a tom head instead?
- Are some of your batter heads and resonant heads the same product?
- Do you offer smaller or larger Hydraulic snare heads?
- What are the differences between Evans Hydraulic Heads?
- What is the hole in my 2-ply drumhead?
- Where can I find drum glove sizing info?
- Why did the Evans logo change?