At this time, we do not offer a 7 or 8-string version of the Auto Trim Tuners for extended range instruments, bass, or left-handed guitars.
Articles in this section
- What does the 440 mean on my guitar tuner?
- My tuner is only reading “A”, what should I do?
- My Micro Tuner is blinking/flashing when I turn it on. Is it broken?
- My tuner has a flashing white line on the screen. Is it broken?
- My tuner isn’t picking up notes. What should I do?
- Does D’Addario Accessories offer a 7 and 8-string version of the Auto Trim Tuners?