You can report a counterfeit product and the seller on our Play Real site here. We also recommend contacting the seller and requesting a refund.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a Players Circle points promo code?
- Where is the Players Circle code located on my product packaging?
- My product doesn't have a points code. What should I do?
- I ripped through or can't read the code on my packaging. What should I do?
- My phone is entering characters on the registration page. What should I do?
- Why don't I see my PC points added?
- My Players Circle code is not working. What should I do?
- I believe my strings are counterfeit. Who should I contact?