XT features an improved coating that is thinner and more durable than EXP. The treatment is imperceptible, so it feels, sounds, and plays like an uncoated string. The XT treatment is applied to every steel string in the set, unlike EXP, which was only applied to the wound strings.
Articles in this section
- What are the components of XS Strings?
- What Electric sets have a wound 3rd?
- What are the added benefits to using the XT line and how does the XT compare to its predecessor, the EXP line?
- Do you sell XS plain steel singles?
- Can I buy single guitar and bass strings?
- What is the String Finder Tool?
- What is the difference between XT and XS?
- How can I verify the authenticity of my strings?
- What are the scale lengths for your bass strings?
- My string broke! What should I do?