Due to updates to our order processing system, it is normal for your custom order to appear blank on your order confirmation. We have received your custom artwork upon submission and the artwork created in the editor will act as your proof.
Articles in this section
- Can I make changes to my custom order after I place the order?
- Did you receive my artwork? / Why is my Custom Order blank on my Order Confirmation?
- Can I use Players Circle points to purchase custom products?
- When will my custom order ship?
- Where do I learn more about D'Addario's custom product line?
- Can I return custom products?
- What kind of files can I upload?
- What specs should my image files meet?
- How can I access my old designs?