Both will work. Tight tuning will result in better signal than loose tuning. We recommend dB Zero heads over dB One for a mesh head choice.
Articles in this section
- Do I need special drumheads?
- Are mesh heads or acoustic heads better?
- What other hardware do I need?
- What are the minimum CPU Requirements to use the Sensory Percussion Sound System?
- How can I use Sensory Percussion with my existing audio interface?
- Can I use the EVANS Portal Audio Interface with other audio programs?
- Can I use V1 sensors?
- What is EMAD clip for? Where does pickup element go?
- Is the EVANS Portal a “drum brain”?
- What sort of sounds and effects are in the software?