The Sensory Percussion software offers 6 built-in sound packs including over 100 presents. These cover a range of sounds and styles, from classic electronic drums, melodic tones and chords, to faithful recreations of acoustic drum sets. These kits can be tweaked and remixed, or you can start a new kit from scratch using the over 2300 raw samples included or your own sound library for unlimited flexibility. The software also includes classic effects like delays, reverbs, filters, and EQs – there are currently 17 effect modules in total. Using MIDI functionality to connect with other musical devices allows your soundscape to be expanded even further.
Articles in this section
- Do I need special drumheads?
- Are mesh heads or acoustic heads better?
- What other hardware do I need?
- What are the minimum CPU Requirements to use the Sensory Percussion Sound System?
- How can I use Sensory Percussion with my existing audio interface?
- Can I use the EVANS Portal Audio Interface with other audio programs?
- Can I use V1 sensors?
- What is EMAD clip for? Where does pickup element go?
- Is the EVANS Portal a “drum brain”?
- What sort of sounds and effects are in the software?