Sensory Percussion will work with standard heads or mesh heads, as long as the pickup element has been applied. We recommend using EVANS drumheads for best results.
Articles in this section
- Do I need special drumheads?
- Are mesh heads or acoustic heads better?
- What other hardware do I need?
- What are the minimum CPU Requirements to use the Sensory Percussion Sound System?
- How can I use Sensory Percussion with my existing audio interface?
- Can I use the EVANS Portal Audio Interface with other audio programs?
- Can I use V1 sensors?
- What is EMAD clip for? Where does pickup element go?
- Is the EVANS Portal a “drum brain”?
- What sort of sounds and effects are in the software?