The EVANS Hybrid Sensory Percussion Sound System is a drumming system that uses sensors and software to track and interpret drummers’ movements hits and translate them into digital signals. The system uses small sensors that attach to the drums to capture the unique nuances of a drummer’s technique. Via the Sensory Percussion Portal, these sensors send signals to your computer, which uses machine learning algorithms to interpret the drummer's playing and map it to a range of different sounds within the Sensory Percussion software. Sensory Percussion allows drummers to create and control multiple sounds with each drum, producing complex, layered sounds in real-time. It’s a powerful tool for drummers looking to explore new sonic possibilities and push the boundaries of their instrument.
Articles in this section
- What is Sensory Percussion?
- Who is EVANS Hybrid Sensory Percussion for?
- What can I do with Sensory Percussion?
- How do I set up the EVANS Portal?
- Can I buy the Sensory Percussion pieces separately?
- How do I troubleshoot Sensory Percussion?
- Is Sensory Percussion available outside of the US?
- What do I do if I want to return or resell my EVANS Sensory Percussion Sound System?
- If I bought Sensory Percussion second hand and the software code/Players Circle code does not work what should I do?