Please allow Humidipaks to thaw out completely. Once they are completely thawed out, inspect them thoroughly to ensure that there is no damage. The outside of the packs should be dry and should show no signs of excess moisture. As long as the packs are completely dry on the outside after thawing, they are able to be used. If you notice any leaks or wet spots on the outside of the packs, please do not use the packs and contact our support team for assistance.
Articles in this section
- How long do Humidipaks last?
- How do I dispose of Humidipaks?
- I’ve been using Humidipaks for some time. Why isn’t the humidity up to 45%-55%?
- Why aren't my Humidipaks lowering humidity below 60%?
- My Humidipaks were left outside in the cold and froze. Can I still use them?
- Should I "recharge" my Humidipaks?
- How can I test the accuracy of my Humiditrak / HTS sensor?
- How can I tell if my hygrometer is giving me accurate readings?
- How long does it take for the Humidifier Pro sponge to absorb water?